So, this is my first blogging experience. My inspiration, the Wassner family! Without actually speaking to anyone in months, I feel like we chit chat daily and I haven't skipped a beat with all that goes on in their busy, jet-set, and adventurous lives.
Here goes. It's April and Chris graduates residency in June. I'm pretty sure this is when we will be entering the "real world"......not sure how I feel about that! With so many life changes rapidly approaching, I figure this was the easiest way to keep everyone informed. And a way to show off recent pics of my babies!!! No doubt that this will be a blog mostly about the girls! Can't believe Ella turned 2 on the 31st.
We've decided on Jacksonville, which means nothing. It's the largest city land-wise in the US and after spending last week practice hunting and neighborhood scanning we are still at square one. We think we want to live at the beach, but finding jobs in commutable distance may be a bit difficult. First step, selling our house here. Outlook not so good without taking a huge hit, so keep your fingers crossed! Anyone need a townhouse in Davie????
I have to figure out how to post pics and then will give the updates on Ella and Audrey. Such big girls!
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the blog...a new experience for the anti-computer girl...I just mastered the email thing..I can't keep up with you!!!! About the house thing...have you tried burying a statue of St.Joseph? All my friends told me it is a must!!!Let me know...I actually have an extra I could send your way!
Post a Comment