Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Terrible 2s + Sickie = Whiney McWhiners!!

We've spent the past two days lazing around, singing theme songs to disney cartoons, and WHINING! There is only so much you can do when cooped in the house when you are used to being on the go go go! I had my first embarrassing grocery store tantrum as Ella screamed up and down the aisles of Publix begging for Wasabi Peas!!!!! They bring me to tears. Apparently she has a hankering for them. "I NEED 'em." "I'm full!" She confuses the meaning of hungry and full. Mom did not cave and everyone shot dirty looks. This too shall pass.
We're looking forward to a visit with Lacey and her 3 children on Friday. They're staying in Pampano, so we have a picnic planned for the park! Quentin will be 5 in August, Winston will be three in May, and Mary Elizabeth is 15 months! And I think I have my hands full!


is it bad if i'm wasting nap time, watching Days and eating limited edition sticky bun ice cream?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

hah hah you are too funn!
hope ella feels better soon?

Laurel said...

hahaah i'm lauging outloud in my office!

i can't believe ella's tantrum was over wasabi peas!

and...sticky bun ice cream,,,, yum!
i had a true sticky bun this morning...no, not a corn muffin!!!

Danielle said...

Hey, now I know who to call when I miss an episode of Days...which happens all the time..too busy with one little Molly-moo!

Anonymous said...

love your blogg and all the news about the family,especially my precious grand neices! What fun it is to read all about the latest events in the Gerics household. All the pictures are so adorable and entertaning!

Anonymous said...

You are a natural born writer.
I love the fact that I "your old Aunt" can also catch up on news about Chrissy, Laurel, Danielle! It seems like you were all teens a few minutes ago!!!!!! Lots of memories!