My little Audrey turned six months last Friday and I cannot believe it! In same manner that she entered the world with record time (oh, don't remind me!) each milestone is flying by. She is now 25.25 inches and 14 lbs 13 ounces. She has all of the edible chubby rolls that Ella did, just a mini version. And her mini personality is emerging daily! She seems to be a woman of extremes (like mommy!) with loud laughs and LOUD cries. She's feisty and a sweet cuddler all at once. Her biggest belly laughs still come from playing with Ella. It melts me to see them have fun together. I just caught Ella singing the itsy bitsy spider to her with all of the hand movements. I stood back and grinned from ear to ear!!! She's loving her sweet potatoes and squash - not too hot on the rice cereal or peas. I just took cute 6 month pics, but can't find the camera cable after stashing everything before the house showing yesterday. Will post later.
Speaking of house showing, we just got an offer.........offensively low, so we're going to counter and see what they come back with......there's still time.....
Monday, May 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They do grow up entirely too fast...especially the 2nd one. Seems you might be ready for another!@#$*?!!
Happy half-year birthday, Audrey! :-)
Post a Comment