Here's the past few days in review....... We woke up last Saturday morning excited to spend the long weekend together as a family since Chris was out of town the weekend prior. Around 8:30 am we were already stewing about STILL not having a place to move into, so in the matter of an hour, we packed up the family of 4 and headed out for the 5 hour impromptu trip to Jville. Surprise, Jon and Mitsa! We went around with our realtor and combed the neighborhoods on our own and luckily came up with a possibility that we are currently working on......that's all I'm saying b/c I don't want to jinx anything......
The girls were amazing considering they were literally in the car for 3 days straight!
We called our real estate agent here on Tuesday and asked her to lower the asking price of our place here. Cut our losses, no strings attached!
We also came to the conclusion that this is an amazing time in our lives on the brink of a brand new beginning where the sky is the limit and we are getting bogged down by those few stressors. All in all, it doesn't matter where we live (Audrey will learn to crawl anywhere and Ella can run around in any playground) and in the long run, the money won't be a huge deal, so we just need to get there.....
In all of the madness of selling, renting, moving etc., we have not had the time to give credit where credit is due... CHRIS GRADUATES TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! What a huge accomplishment! I am so proud of him. He loves what he is doing and he was able to manage all of the schoolwork, research, and patient load at the highest level, while keeping the family as the top priority. My dad and his parents are coming to town tonight and tomorrow to enjoy the celebration and festivities to follow. Chris takes the first part of his board exam to become a board certified specialist Monday. Needless to say, he is as busy as can be.
Yesterday, the girls and I drove up to Palm Beach Gardens to finally meet little Spencer Lauer! He was precious! He's a total combination of Jordie, Dan, and Jenny! Audrey is only 7 months and I have already forgotten how little and sweet they are at that age! Jenny looks fabulous and Jordie seems to be settling into big sisterhood just fine. Of course I left my camera at Gabriel's bday party that morning, so I have no pics of the momentous occasion.
Today I'm running a day care at my house. I have Cal all day while the packers are at their house and I had William and Regan for a short period. 5 kids under 3, there's nothing to it!!!! It just reminded me that no matter how little and sweet Spencer is, I don't need anymore of my own!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats to Chris!!! That's great and so impressive!!
Also impressed by your perspective on the whole move stress...you have a good attitude!
Congrats to Chris!
Post a Comment