It is finally starting to set in that we are actually moving. It's nothing new to us, but I'm taking it harder than the previous moves. Everything is different when you have children and I'm feeling extremely attached to the Utopian bubble I've created here in Davie. I'm going to miss my mommies more than they know and Ella will miss their darlings just as much. I've said it before, but I never knew that being a mommy could be so much fun and I have each of them to thank. We had our last Mommy's night out on Tuesday. It was wonderful. The girls treated me, made an adorable scrapbook of the babies throughout the past 2 years and said such kind words. I can only hope to find such fun and dependable friends in Jax. BTW, Marisa's baby girl will enter the world Tuesday!!!!
We're making our last trip to Palm Beach Gardens to see the Lauers tomorrow. They already have reservations at the Geric Inn in August and we're hoping that we will see even more of them b/c we'll have to make more of an effort!
We have our list of restaurants to hit one last time. Our last big play date is next week........and it goes on. Each day this week was booked with friends. Ella and William played together Tues, Wed, and Thurs afternoon and they're screaming for more. Ella totally senses it. She's been "making" everything for Marin (art work, cooking in the kitchen) and wakes up asking for Lydia and Katelyn. She knows we are moving and she'll have a new house, but I haven't quite figured how to or if I should say anything about not seeing her friends regularly. She's only 2 and I'm totally fretting it! I'm never moving once she starts school :)!!
On the other side, I'm giddy excited about our new house, getting settled, entering the "dating" scene again with other moms, having Ella start preschool, and growing roots.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best Wishes for your new journey...You will love your new abode and I can't wait to visit! love, Aunt Lollypop
Post a Comment