Jackie just called to say that we will be neighbors one week from today!!!! Very exciting!!! Can't wait to spend more time with her and Grant and the Moores, and Jon and Mitsa!
I've been selling a bunch of stuff on craigslist, which really brings out the weirdos. I've listened to more sob stories about how "my husband left me and the kids for a Jamaican woman" than I can handle, but that's the price you pay when you advertise for someone to come haul your crap away. I can't believe how many responses I've gotten.
We've had another round of "serious" buyers with the house, but we've heard that before. Supposedly someone is ready to make an offer, but we've come to conclude that our agent can't get her stories straight and totally tells us what we want to hear.... I'll believe it when I see it!
I cleaned the house from top to bottome during nap time today, packed the kids up and stowed away at Elizabeth's, all for the agent to call me and tell me that both scheduled showings cancelled! Oh how I will be so relieved when this is all over!
Chris' parents come this Friday to help with the packing and mine will meet us in Jax on Wed to help out on that end! Thank god for Grandparents!!!!!!!!!!
And, here's a belated happy birthday wish to Scott and K-Pax!!!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck with the packing and move... if I can quote borat.. the new pads looks "VERY NICE!"
And thank you for the b-day wishes!
i am cracking up over the craigslist responders! hahahah
also...sorry about the black cloud massage...
that was funny...i mean not really funny for chris, but funny blog!
Post a Comment