Thursday, June 7, 2007

Life's a beach!


Looks like the clouds are parting and the sun will shine, once again.

I have come to name Chris, "Gov" (with the help of Fausti's dad who said chris would be governor one day)for his ability to convince people that his suggestion is really their idea and it will be mutually beneficial to all...... Hence the picture of the adorable West Indies style beach cottage where we will reside for the next year!!!!! Ver y exciting. After a little chitter chatter, the woman who had her brand new investment property up for sale, decided that it would be a fabulous idea to rent to us! The most amazing part is that it is only 2 blocks from the beach AND it has a mini apartment above the garage for guests! Can't wait to move in, get settled, and start the life long vacation.....kinda.

I also fell in love with a fantastic little preschool for Ella. She'll start at the end of August for 2 mornings/week. The children must be potty trained, so I have to crack the whip once we get settled. We're headed back home tomorrow night.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

wow! that is such a cool house!!!

perma-vacay!

Midori said...

Its so cute!! I cant wait to come visit. :-)

Susan said...

I am divorcing my husband... Abandoning my children and moving into the apartment. I cook, clean, and am an experienced nanny. See ya soon.

Susan

lib said...

Grandma and Grandpa will see you real soon!!! Looking forward to walks on the beach, building sandcastles, burying Grandpa in the sand (ha, ha), looking for seashells and simply spending time with you all.