Thursday, July 26, 2007

I've temporarily misplaced my camera, hence the lack of the blog pics lately. Hopefully it'll turn up soon! We've had lots of busy fun lately and potty training continues to go smoothly. Last weekend we met up with Lacey and Laura & Co. at Neptune Beach. To go from the days of the dorms at FSU to racing around after our children on the beach is pretty amazing. So much fun to see the Jager's, especially Heidi and her little Drew!
We spent the day in Ortega yesterday with Laura, Lilly, and Will. It is so crazy being in the old neighborhood where Mamo used to live. So many memories. We spent the morning at Timequana, swimming and lunching (as I did as a child) with all of the other mommies and young ones. Ella had so much fun with Lilly and Will. They'll be 4 in Oct and she looks up to them and talks about them ALL the time. She and Will have a sweet bond that is so cute! And Lilly just loves little Audrey and wants to do all that she can to help out!
Today we met the crew at the mall and did the Build a Bear scene! A little overrated if you ask me, but Ella loved it. She built a Hello Kitty, who is named Dinosaur, and she has her own birth certificate! Then we went to stride rite to get new school shoes!!!! Can't believe she'll be starting preschool soon! I have to get her uniforms, backpack, and lunch box!
Tomorrow we are going to a concert hosted by pottery barn kids!
Laura and Jackie are coming over for a girls night friday and we're going to get take out and make mojitos! Bisy Bisy, come join us!
This is old news but congrats to the 3 Wassner sisters on their amazing finishes in the NYC tri last weekend and good luck to Bec who is competing in the world cup this weekend!!!

and, i just pulled a typical me and backed up into the picket fence by my drive way! Will I ever stop running into stationary objects! I've lost count. I'm sure Chris hasn't! hehehe

No comments: