Chris' first week of treating patients is going great. He's melded right into the office dynamics, sparked some friendly s*-talk, and most importantly is handling the difficult cases thrown his way with ease!!! I'm proud!
Just when I was wondering the ramifications of an 8 month old eating handfuls of sand and small crustaceans, it dawned on me that the current diaper rash is totally exacerbated. Sorry, little one. I need to control your beachy urges.
Now that Audrey is mobile and can actually play with and wants all of the toys, we're having sharing issues. Entertaining 2 was much easier when Audrey was a newborn and slept all the time. So, to my friends who have just entered the world of 2, enjoy the times when baby is sleeping and just smiling at him/her can be enough. Trying to come up with separate age appropriate activities to do the same time is nuts! Especially when we don't have much going on right now.
Ella told me "you're a good daughter, mommy" and "I'm proud of you for using the potty" yesterday!
Lacey is in town this weekend for her family's annual reunion...Jagernation....so, Laura and I and the kids are going to meet them up in Neptune Beach tomorrow morning! She's the pro at all of this with #4 on the way. Fun times.
Looking forward to my phone date with Amy A. (clammy) this Fri. Living in New Zealand makes it tough for random chit-chit, so we have to schedule the calls. She's due with her first (sex unkown) in 2 weeks! So excited for them!!!
Congrats to Shannon and Mike who have entered the world of mini-vandom! She's going to kill me for this! ha! With 3 kids and Mike potentially deploying soon, it was the smart way to go! Chris is slightly jealous!
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment