Thursday, August 2, 2007

Not only is Ella potty trained, she now demands privacy! "Mommy, you go. I need privacy." When did she get so big! She has an inadvertent Victoria Beckham haircut. In attempts to cut the straggles that everyone calls curls, the snip snipping got a little out of hand. Very cute, but shorter than I intended. One day I'll post new pics. Still in search of the cam. We've been going to school to play on the playground, peek in the classrooms, and use the potty to familiarize her with the surroundings.....that way it wont be a big shocker when I drop her off. I'm feeling the anxiety about it already. I may take it harder than she does!
Poor Audrey has been sick for the past few days...stuffy nose, fever and teething (I think). It's so sad:( Her nose is so stuffy that she can't suck her fingers, which is the end of the world!!!! We were supposed to meet the Moore's at the Zoo today, but are postponing until next week.
We're looking forward to Adam and Michelle visiting this weekend!! Aside from seeing Adam for last Friday's boys night out (which was a train wreck!), we haven't seen them since New Year's!

2 comments:

lib said...

Potty training, getting ready for pre-school....growing up so wonderfully!! Before we know it Audrey will be on her way to pre-school.....and potty trained!! Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks. Love, Grandma Libby

Moms said...

I cried when I saw and read all the good things about my little girls...How they have grown and changed...wish I was there this moment!!! Potty training, seems like I remember that one! One down and one to go!!! Too adorable for words...Love and miss you all....Moms