Thursday, October 25, 2007

Last of the beach days????

Beach Bound Baby!

Ella screams "Excuse me Audrey, I'm making spaghetti! It's delectable"

And so off she goes...


By herself
I'll play "ball" - one of Audrey's 27 words!!!!!

The cooler weather has been wonderful! Yesterday was a bit cloudy, chilly, and lazy. We hit the beach to play in the sand and enjoy the fresh air. We're going to miss our beach afternoons once it gets too cold. We usually head down around 4 and play until daddy comes home a few days a week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love watching the girls grow. They are so adorable. They look so much a like. I am hoping that your Mom and I can come visit soon. Maybe the beginning of spring would be nice? I wish the children could just stay babies.I love babies. I love children period!

lib said...

Your photographs are beautiful Jennifer. Get ready for some chilly weather and blustery winds!! Love you all, Libby

CMG said...

Audrey is getting so big--and so blond! Any plans for the big birthday this week? (Something tells me you won't be going as all out as you did with Ella's 1st :-) Ella is also getting so big--she looks like a full-on girl (instead of toddler)! Is she tall for her age?