Tuesday, October 9, 2007
My little Bo Bo is married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a WONDERFUL trip we had to Charlottesville to take part in the amazing union of Dori and Scott!!! The trip began with Ella and Grandma and Grandpa Hargrave hitting the road on her first road trip without mom and dad. She did great! They all did great! Audrey and I met up with them on Thursday in VA (via plane) and the wedding festivities began! It was great to spend time at the Hargrave's on Dairy Rd, catching up, and tending to the last minute wedding details! Dori was so happy and sooooooooo calm (or at least appeared to be!) throughout the entire weekend! She amazed me with every detail completed to the nth degree! With Ella as her flower girl and myself as the maid of honor with Kristen, we were as busy as can be. Chris and Grand'rents made it all possible by keeping the kids happy and on schedule! On Friday, all the bridesmaids had nails and toes done, had a great luncheon hosted by the bride, the rehearsal, and fab rehearsal dinner! The bride and groom beamed and Ella partied on until 10:30!!!! Saturday couldn't have been a more beautiful day (despite morning rain) and Dori could not have been a more beautiful bride! I can't do her dress justice with description, but it was one of the most gorgeous I've seen......we'll have to wait until I acquire pics. The ceremony was beautiful mixing traditions, Becky sang, Libby played piano, Ella and Jess (the other little flower girl) made it down the aisle with no problem and were precious. Ella did run down the aisle in the middle of the ceremony whispering Daddy, but it added character:) The reception was so much fun. Ella danced like I've never seen. Dori and Scott smiled the entire time and were so happy. Of course I boo hooed during my entire speech and wasn't able to get out half of the wonderful things I wanted to say about the two of them! I couldn't be more excited for what's ahead. It was great to be with Doug, Shar, Kristen, Alex, the Schobs and all the other family/friends we hadn't seen in a while. Great fun! More to come once I get pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment