Monday, December 10, 2007
Holiday Hosting!!!
It seems as if we've been nonstop entertaining since our family filled Thanksgiving extravaganza! Last week we had the neighborhood holiday get together, kids and all and on Saturday we hosted Chris' office to dessert and drinks after a fabulous dinner at Mitchell's Fish Market - new at the Town Center. It's always interesting/colorful to mix the company of the dental office with a few cocktails........enough said!! To avoid potential, dreaded idle chit chat Chris and I ran around Friday to find gifts (some desirable, some not so desirable) for a white elephant gift exchange. Not surprisingly, the ones that were intended to be a joke, were the biggest hit (ie. the stuffed frog in a jaguars jersey who danced and sang Fifty Cent - It's your birthday). And so were my gingerbread martinis (Thanks, Sandra Lee)! I'm gearing up for another round of Christmas cheer with the "ladies" Christmas Party here on Wednesday! 13 girls and NO KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should be lots of fun! This is the one I'm looking forward to most. It's the Holiday/Spa-liday party - Bridget's friend is an esthetitian (sp??), so she's coming well-equipped. We'll see how that goes!! I have yet to plan a menu, but there's time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment