Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

On Wednesday, we had the Valentine's party for Ella's Class. We had so much fun decorating her Valentine's box and making Valentines for her friends the night before. It was really so nostaligic.

Here is Ms. Linda teaching the class about Cupid. Note my teacher's pet.....always front and center with her listening ears on! I had to keep Audrey at bay (she often thinks she's a preschooler,too), so I don't have any other pics of the party :(

On actual Vatlentine's day, it was freezing!!! We could see our breaths in the 34 degree weather! We went to My Gym and then came home to make and wrap our Valentines for Daddy. After naps I took the girls for a Valentine treat at Cold Stone and they used the $5 from their cards from Mama B! Yummy. Ella held on so tight to that money - there was no doubt that it would make it all the way to the ice cream palor!

I've got the money, let's go!!

Wait for me, Sister!!!

Chris and I celebrated on Friday with massages and champagne at the Ponte Vedra spa followed by dinner! Ahhhhhhh, a very relaxing evening!! On Saturday, Jackie had a girls night Valentine's party at her house. We all brought appies or desserts and had a great time. I spent the night in town, but was home in time for breakfast with the fam!

No comments: