Monday, February 4, 2008

Last week recap.....

Well, the week before last it was the stomach virus and last week it was the runny nose and sore throat (including mommy)! However, the show must go on, and so it did! On Monday, I finally joined the Y.....a little bit late for the resolutions, but old habits die hard. Just because I'm a member, doesn't mean I have the luxury to work out at will, I have to ease Audrey into staying at the "Kid Zone" - not a fan! I left her for a whopping 15 minutes and I came back to red eyes, tears, and a death grip on Lambie! Tuesday I decided I would quit, Wednesday they gave me the first month free, and Friday I did another 15 min. drop off and she did better! Hopefully it will continue to.... 15 minutes of cardio doesn't do much to the figure! I was also able to snatch the last spot for swim lessons for Ella. I couldn't believe there was only one space left and the lessons don't even start until May - crazy!!! They need Mrs. Danver down here to start some more classes :)

On a more exciting note, Chris and I planned our long awaited vacation. We've decided to can the annual AAE meeting in VanCouver and take a fun trip of our own. To Aspen we will go on a snow boarding adventure. Neither of us have ever snowboarded, but we've been dying to, so were dedicating this whole trip to boarding and RELAXING!! Dad and Libby are going to come to Jax to watch the girls.

2 comments:

lib said...

We are looking forward to taking care of the girls while you and Chris enjoy a much deserved vacation in the Rockies! Enjoy you day! Love, Libby

Susan said...

You will have to get some boarding tips from Erik. He just got back from Breck last week. He had a blast. One day we will have to go together...