Tuesday, March 25, 2008

An early BIRTHDAY at The MAGIC KINGDOM!!

Welcome to Disney World!!!
Ella meets Minnie Mouse!

To view entire Sea World/Disney album, click here http://picasaweb.google.com/jhgeric/SeaWorldAndDisney

In honor of Ella's 3rd Birthday (this coming Monday), the family ventured to Orlando's Sea World and Disney World for a magical celebration this past Easter weekend. All I can say is FUN, FUN, FUN!!! We are so lucky to have such great friends who live so close to the parks. We arrived Thursday afternoon to Adam and Michelle's and the 6 of us were off to Sea World early Friday morning. It couldn't have been a more beautiful day and the shows and animals were amazing! We had a chance to feed and pet the dolphins......next time it's Discovery Cove! The dolphin show was by far my favorite with a slight cirque de soliel interlude. It had Ella and Audrey in awe! As I watched their perma-grins and eyes light up, I couldn't help but feel, this is what it's all about! I was so impressed at how clean the park was and how new it felt. The girls did amazing. While Audrey napped in the stroller and Adam and Chris took a break at the Anheuser Busch building (large free samples), Michelle and I watched Ella jump through the water fountains at the play area.


The next day was Disney and it was just the 4 of us. A few rain sprinkles did not stop the fun whatsoever! Being that Disney is so large, we went straight for the two younger children's areas...fantasyland and toontown! First it was Dumbo's Flight, then the Carousel, Ariel's Grotto, Winnie the Pooh's adventure, and on to It's a small world. It's a Small World was another that almost had me in tears. Ella was so excited she kept saying "the dolls are singing to me!" Audrey loved it too! It was such a hit that when the ride was over Ella shouted let's go again...and so we did! It was my fave as a kid and I loved watching them love it! Another exciting moment was when Ella realized she was just tall enough to go on Goofy's Roller Coaster, a real one! Daddy took Audrey on a train ride while we waited in line. Ella felt like such a BIG girl! Once the coaster was zipping around she had a death grip on me and was saying "I don't think I like this!" Then it was on to meet Minnie, Princesses, and other fun stuff! Lastly was the big parade. Once again, the girls were enamored! After the long, fun , exhausting day we went back to Adam and Michelle's for some delicious steaks and some R&R! We couldn't have asked for a better first trip to Disney! It will definitely become an annual event! Thanks to the Zink's for their outstanding hospitality!!!! And, Happy early birthday to my sweet little Ella. She is the most thoughtful little lady we know. I know this entire thing is over the top with cheesiness, but it's true!!!!!!


There are so many pictures that I only posted these few and will send out an album with the rest....unless I figure out how to do an album on here. Haven't tried yet.

1 comment:

lib said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!! WOW --our precious Ella is soon to be 3 years old!! This was a wonderful birthday present for a 3 year old!! Love, Grandpa and Grandma