Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Great Weekend, Miserable Week :(
Last weekend started off great. We took it easy Saturday, enjoyed the beautiful 73 degree weather and let Audrey recoup from her previous sickies. Jackie and Grant came over for dinner and packed their bags and bikes for a sleepover to enjoy the gorgeous beach weather on Sunday. We had our traditional walk to Bagel World, stopped by the park, and hung with the neighbors for the morning. After naps, we went to Suzanne and Shawn's for pizza and ping pong!! While the kids played, the fierce pong competition began. The Perce's do have an advantage being that they have the table in their garage, but I would say that Chris and I held our own having not played in years! We want a re-match!!! And, I want a table in my garage!!!!! It was about 2 seconds after we left their house that I realized I had a sore throat and 2 hours later, I was curled in bed with a high fever and relentless shivers. I've been miserable since. Chris luckily came home from work yesterday at 11 and relieved me of my motherly duties, so I could go to the doctor. This morning Holly is here to help with the girls. Audrey had the fever last Friday and Ella started with it last night. We appear to be in it for the long haul. I literally have not felt this painfully achy and helpless in years. I'm hoping these few hours of rest this morning start the mending process!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ugh, so sorry to hear that! Feel better soon!
Hope you're feeling better soon. Take good care Jennifer.
Post a Comment