I find myself having NO free time to blog lately, so I decided a "tweet", twitter style, was better than nothing for now. So I'm going just post random tid bits and when I actually get a block of time to upload photos, I'll do a big one!!
* Ella swan a whole 25m freestyle yesterday, a whole 25m backstroke yesterday, and treaded water for over a minute to pass her swim test!! She can now wear the green necklace and swim in the pool without mom!! Way to go, little fishy. Auds is making progress putting her head under water and when she did it yesterday, she screamed with pride, "see, I told you I was a mermaid!"
* Today when the girls put on their princess outfits and accessories to play dress up and dance, I busted out the old wedding dress (wine stains and all) and rocked out, too! They got the biggest kick out of it!
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go, go girls....in the pool..one feeling good about swimming the length...the other about swimming underwater to her mommy. Wonderful accomplishments for both.
Loved finally sitting down to catch up on your blog.( I owe you pics from the recital!! Promise to send them your way soon.) Anyhoo, I just wanted to say how AMAZED we were with your little fishes at the pool yesterday. Audrey was diving in and swimming away, just like her big sister. Unreal!!! The Geric girls are swim team bound for sure, just like their mama :)
Too funny about donning the wedding dress again! Love it! SO jealous about the swimming pool. I wish we had good swim instructors here :(
Post a Comment