Sunday, April 8, 2007

Latest Events



Here's little Lilly Moore feeding Audrey her bottle! What a big helper. I have no idea why this was the only time that I used my camera the entire week in Jacksonville, but we had a great time. Thanks to Jon and Mitsa for letting us destroy their place for a full week and to Grandma and Grandpop Geric for watching the girls while we house hunted! We couldn't have done it otherwise. We had a great time playing with Laura, Lilly, and Will and can't wait to make it the norm. It was great to see Jackie and Grant, too! It will be so much fun to live near such great friends and fam.


Potty time!!!! She's so excited sitting on her potty seat. We're in no rush to start the process, but Ella sure does have fun attempting. I'm guessing that potty boot camp will begin this summer after we get settled in J-ville. Assuming we make it there!

1 comment:

Lolly said...

When you are Auntie Lolly's age...your excited about this as well. Ha! love, Auntie Lolly