Sunday, April 8, 2007

Sister Giggles



It was like a light switch. Audrey turned 4.5 months and she and Ella began to play together like the best of friends. All Ella has to do is walk in the room and Audrey lights up brighter than ever. The loudest giggles and craziest cackles are all for Ella. Up until now, Ella would sometimes give hugs and cuddles and sometimes be indifferent. Her current favorite pastime is making Audrey (or sisser) laugh. I'm hoping to catch some in actions shots, but as some of you know, Ella is the most anti-camera you can get.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is great! The girls are so adorable...and I'm so happy you have this blog. I'm sure I'll be checking a million times a day to see if/when you've posted again :-) Keep it up!
xo, Sarah (Wah)

Lolly said...

Sissy's Love Forever...Cat use to do this to me while Barby and Suzanne use to kick me around...tee hee! Just kidding! love, Aunt Lolly