Thursday, May 3, 2007

Grandpa and Grandma Hargrave Visit!

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit last Tuesday through Sunday while Chris was in Philly. They are doing great, settling into their new home! It was wonderful to spend time with them and so nice to have the extra set(s) of hands. Ella was especially fond of Grandma's present duffle bag which magically appreared each day with a new treat! She mentions it from time to time with the biggest grin!


We miss them already! And I miss being able to come and go as I please sans children! I even stepped out for a massage and pedi which was such a treat! And, Ella went to Blockbuster and rented her first movie.....something about fairies. And, we rented Borat, only because Chris had been quoting it for weeks and we needed to see what it was all about. Why! I hate to offend anyone who enjoyed that movie, but I thought it was horrendous!












Ella had fun with Grandpa's shaving cream and paint!! We even managed to paint Grandpa face like a clown!

Chris came home Sunday with good news that things are progressing with a great contract to work as an associate for a new endodontist in Jax. Bring home the bacon, daddy! Mama wants to fry it up!!!

No comments: