Thursday, May 3, 2007

Rain, Rain go away!

For those of you who don't know, a little black cloud seems to be hovering..... It all started with a $205 speeding ticket going 41 in a 25 - such a hurry to get to the playground. That night I lost my car in the mall parking lot after it closed and had to get mall security to help me when a strange silver car was following me. The next day I got pulled over AGAIN for doing an illegal u-turn. Yes, Ella got her lesson in law enforcement and now says "pull over" when she sees a police car. Then the torrential down pour out of nowhere while a mile from home with the two babes in the jogger stroller. And the random holes that appear in all new clothes that I buy. We just spent the past two days recovering from a horrible stomach virus that had us incapacitated while trying to entertain the girls. Actually, Ella managed to entertain Audrey and take care of Chris and I. When she saw Chris curled up on the couch, she brought over a blanket and said "I make you cozy, daddy!" Our real estate agent calls while we are amisdt the depths of sickness asking if she can show the house at 3 and we have to decline until the next day. As we are doing our last load of laundry before getting the house ready to show, the laundry room is flooded.......washer's pump is broken.....$150 repair!
Oh, I forgot to mention the attempt to begin potty training after buying all the princess and fairy big girl panties and incentive stickers that Target has to offer ......and after a day and a half Ella and I both end up in tears. We will reattempt at a later date. And, Audrey hates peas! ok, just had to get that off my chest!

2 comments:

BecW said...

Sounds like the storm cloud moved south after reeking havoc up here. Hopefully it is over the ocean now!

Danielle said...

Sorry about all the bad luck....glad to hear I'm not the only one!