Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weekend Recap

I'm writing while I'm waiting for the Tylenol PM to kick in. Just a 1/2. I've weaned myself. Just returned from a wonderful evening out with the girls, celebrating the pending arrival of 3 new babies. I'm so excited for them, knowing whats ahead! Season's 52 was fab, especially the mini desserts. I welcomed a nice meal after unhealthy grazing for 3 days while Chris was gone. Friday's "dinner" was a box of almond joy-esque coconut patties ala the "gourmet food" section of TJ Maxx. Conversation was all labor and delivery talk with everyone's first experience as crazy and unexpected as the next. All have planned c-section dates....Marisa June 19, Nickelle July 2, and Lydia Aug 7th! Can't imagine knowing when the big day will be!!!! We've been through it all together with our firsts and although I'm very excited to start growing roots up north, it's sad to miss doing it all over together with our seconds. Gotta dive right in once we move. Speaking of, we have a house!! Well, papers haven't' been signed yet, but Chris viewed a bunch of rentals and we decided on one in a nice community just 5 min from the beach!!! And, there will be enough room for guests (unlike here!), so pack your bags!!! Can't wait to set up shop!! He'll meet tomorrow regarding the job, so hopefully everything goes as planned. Another big check mark!
The weekend went unexpectedly smooth without Chris, while dealing with the open house and showings. I'm lucky to have such go with the flow little ladies. We spent Sat. afternoon at the pool, packed a picnic, and then roamed aisles of Target while the house was open. Sunday was low key with playgrounds and ice cream cones at Lydia's!
Looking forward to Chris coming home tomorrow, probably around 9pm. I'm sure he'll be beat!! Anxious to hear how his meeting goes tomorrow......
A HUGE thanks to Kady for coming over to babysit after she put hers to bed! I owe you!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

hahahaha i'm cracking up over the gourmet food from tj's....

btw, M (marshalls) also has some pretty good food products!!