Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We've picked a move date, although we have no place to move! If all goes as planned, the movers will pick up our goods on June 26th, headed to Ponte Vedra Beach - address to be determined! With time a tickin' and bills a pilin', Chris will most likely begin working July 9. I have that constant eating your insides feeling!!!!! Chris is headed back to the area this weekend (Fri-Mon) to sign contracts with Dr. Sullivan (knock on wood) and will hopefully find our temporary rental. The girls and I will hold down the fort here with yet another open house on Saturday! Everyone cross your fingers!
On a brighter note, we are taking full advantage of our dwindling time here and are packing our days with friends. We've had a great week thus far playing with Danielle and Marin (& Liam), Lyd and Katelyn, and started a new music class! We'll play with Kady, Cal, and Ben tomorrow and Katelyn's 2nd bday party is friday! The week will with end with our big ladies night out/baby shower for Nickelle, Lydia, and Marisa on Sunday......all due within the next three months!

2 comments:

Andy Konopacki said...

Congrats on the new job and good luck with the move and open house! I'm thoroughly enjoying the blog.

- AJK (Mold Philosopher King)

Lolly said...

Where in Ponte Vedra will you be living? I have so many friends there and Cousin Paul and Aunt Amy live there too! love, Auntie Lolly