Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Today's drop off to school was a sad one. "Mommy don't leave me. Stay at School! I miss Audrey!" She cried a bit as we entered the class room, but we were quickly distracted by an art project......once things were calm, I quietly said goodbye, but could then hear her start to cry as I left. :( It broke my heart. At pick-up all was well! The teachers said she did great as soon as I left and she was smiling and chatting about the playground all afternoon! I know it's normal adjustment, but it is still crushing. She's only going 3 mornings a week, so I still have lots of fun time. Tomorrow we are going to check out a new place called The Tot Spot which supposedly has an awesome indoor gym (so hot here) and classes like our fave place at Nova. I'm dropping the kindermusik that I signed up with Audrey...lame!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ella is so cute in her school uniform!
Post a Comment