Tuesday, August 28, 2007

School Days!

Although Ella may look a little apprehensive in the 2nd picture (still not a fan of the camera), her first day of school at Accotink Academy by the Sea went off without a hitch!!!! It went so well and she had NO problems saying goodbye that it was almost anti-climactic. She asked to put on her school clothes as soon as she woke up and was packed and ready to go well before we needed to leave! She walked in and gave Mrs. Linda a hug, put her bag in the cubby and began playing with the pretend ironing board right away. I said goodbye and left with an empty/anxiety feeling..."that's it??" Audrey and I fidgeted around unproductively for a few hours, and then excitedly went to pick her up! She had a big smile on her face and was asking to go back again! I couldn't have been more proud and happy!
Hurry, hurry, let's go to school!
Not the best pic, but I had to show the cute uniform!"I'm packing my E.L.L.A. spells Ella backpack"
Yeah, Sis goes to school and I get mommy all to myself!

I'll miss you today, Audrey!

1 comment:

Susan said...

My precious little angel is going to school! Yeah, Audrey has Mom all to herself. I love them. Hope to see you SOON!