We have been so busy lately, I'm having trouble finding time to blog or take pictures of my little angels! We had the Open House last Thurs for Ella's school and it was so great to meet the all of the families of the children in her class. I love her teachers and she has really made a turn around with the separation anxiety. We no longer have any tears and she hops right out of the car and races to her classroom. Mathew and Max seem to be her best friends at school...she speaks about the incessantly!
Chris and I went out to dinner Friday night and then to our next door neighbor, Christina's, birthday party! She's the baby on the block, just turning 28 and due with her first baby girl in Nov. We LOVE our street. There are 3 couples with children Ella's age that are great and so much fun.
Grandma and Grandpa Hargrave are coming this Friday for a visit before we all head off to Charlottesville for Dori's wedding. I'm so looking forward to the getaway, wedding, and reunion with the Hargrave family:)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment