For the past two days, the nor'easter has wreaked havoc on Jacksonville Beach!! Luckily our house is OK, but the flooding is rampant! While the clouds parted for a few hours last night, Ella and I went on a walk to see our neighboring streets underwater, a kayaker making his way down the streets and men up to their knees clearing debris from the drains!! Crazy. If it's like this now, I'd hate to see it after a hurricane.....biting my tongue!
We just got home from a morning at Pump It Up, a kids gym filled with bouncy houses, slides, etc. So much fun! We also stopped by the My Gym free play to sign Audrey up for a class on Fridays while Ella is in school!
Chris has Fridays off and now that we have an extra day of the weekend, we are finding time to do our "guys" things and "girls" things that we had on the back burner while in residency. Chris had a great time in Gainesville on Saturday for the gator/tennessee game! Sunday I met up with Jackie for lunch and then had margs by the pool with Laura at the Yacht Club. We both hit the reset button and were charged for a new week!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! I saw footage of Jacksonville on the news and it looked pretty gnarly!
Glad you're having fun at the kiddie gyms! Ariana is a big fan of My Gym. I went with her when I was back in SD and it was tons of fun!
Post a Comment