Ella loves anything that resembles a balance beam, especially curbs.We had a great Tuesday, beginning at the park and then met Suzanne and Taylor for lunch.....fun new friends. Suzanne's hubby, Shawn, graduated in the dental class after us and is now an Orthodontist. They live about a mile down the road and are expecting baby girl #2 any day!!!! Her due date was actually Monday - poor thing! Taylor and their new baby are the same age difference as Ella and Audrey, so I can totally identify!
This morning Audrey and I went to story time at the library before picking Ella up from school.
Tomorrow, Jetta (Ella's friend from school), and her twin brothers Zander and Guage are coming over for a playdate and lunch! I'm expecting chaos with 5 kids and 2 moms!! Better get my rest tonight!




3 comments:
If Ella loves balance beams, I think she is ready to start gymnastics classes! :-)
aJennifer, These last two blogs have been filled with such great updates on the girls...and you!! WOW, a babysitter....time to do the un-child friendly errands....swimming w/o goggles all the way to you and Chris....Audrey playing, crawling, book in hand...Ella on the "balance beam!!"...Wait til they see the long retaining wall....that will be exciting to walk!! You and Chris are such great parents!!! Love, Libby
I've already looked into the gymnastics...you have to be 3, but we are ready and waiting!!!! She can do a mean summersault, too
Post a Comment