Monday, November 26, 2007

Terrific Turkey!!!

Gerics!
Ella and her buddy Brett. She kept asking me "where's the little guy?" when she couldn't find him!

More cuddles with Brett

Chefs Ella and Nick make Saturday breakfast! Yum



What a wonderful holiday we had with the Geric fam! It was so nice to spend time with everyone and catch up on all that is new and changing in everyone's lives. It seems that ALL are going through major changes in life, job, school, etc and it was great for everyone to come relax, indulge, b.s., and gettaway from the real world for a while. Thanks to Holly, (who took Ella and Audrey on a wild adventure the Tuesday prior) I was able to get all of the food prepped and ready to go, so that Thanksgiving day was a breeze. The full house was so much fun! Ella followed her cousins around in awe, especially Brett, who took her under his wing for the weekend. Even Allie, Bob and Michelle's new dog, was the perfect house guest! The food was delicious, the company better, and it certainly couldn't haven been a Geric gathering without good old fashioned competition..........drive-way 2 square! I believe the games began late Thursday night and powered through most of Friday. Memories of Whetstone recess flooded my mind with Katie throws, Tea Parties, and Vom Vee Vom Voo, but I didn't get a chance to show my moves as I was too busy trying to master the Ripstick (the latest 2 wheel, twisting, psuedo-skateboard) that Brett and Nick brought along.
As always, I'm so busy running around that I never get enough of the good pictures. Grandpop was flashing away, so I'm hoping to get some of his!

No comments: