Saturday, November 17, 2007

We're very excited to be hosting the whole Geric family for Thanksgiving this year!!! This is our first time hosting the entire crew - 17, including kids, so it should be lots of fun! I'm fretting over the fact that we don't have a double oven and how everything is going to be hot at go time, but we'll make it happen. The neighbors have gladly offered their ovens!!! Speaking of neighbors, Christina and Jeff had their baby girl, Maddox Emily, at 2:29 this morning!! She's named after her grandfather! Can't wait to meet he new addition! Back to T-giving - Menu is planned, groceries (most) are purchased, and linens are clean.
Tonight is neighborhood fiesta in the courtyard. We've ordered fajitas from Chilis and are making margaritas! We have a bouncy house on the common grass for the kids and will bring all sorts of toys for entertainment! Fun! It's chilly here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have the best Thanksgiving..the more the MERRIER!
I love your Blogg Jeni. I almost6 feel like I can see the girls grow and know more about them. I was not able to do that with Sushie's children and I missed so much with them!
We love you and "REALLY" hope to see you soon.
Have a Wonderful Day with all the family,
Love, AN and Steve