Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I can't believe I didn't write about the big Audrey milestone the other day! After about a month of taking up to 12 steps at a time but not wanting to take the plunge, she FINALLY decided that she'd enter the full time walking world as of Monday!!! Yeah! Now she can run around with the big kids! Although when Ella tries to chase her, she squeals at the top of her lungs, shakes her arms, and plops to the ground with excitement! Everything in due time! I'll post pics soon!

And, I forgot to mention the great visit that we had with the Forshner crew last Friday. We had an impromptu sleep over with Carrie, John, Jack (3), Josh(2), and Cate (1), as they stopped through on their way to Disney!!! They kids are adorable!!! They played together so well and Ella keeps asking about her new friend Jack!!! I keep telling her it's her cousin and that he's family, but she insists that he's a "fun friend". Can't wait to get together again soon! Hopefully we'll get to plan a trip up to Louisville in the near future!

And, in other news my going back to work is on hold. After a few red flags came about, we've decided to can the deal. The buying of another practice that was going to take the doc out of his office those 2 days/week fell through, so he and I would both be there in his small office space. He's not outfitted for a lefty and then began making round about comments about how I would be doing all of the "prep" dentistry in order for him to do all of the big cosmetic cases (slave labor? hmmmm) . A bunch of red flags went up, in addition to horrifying nanny interviews, so we're on hold. Because he sought me, I hadn't done any comparing of what other opportunities or offers may be out there from other practices. I'll continue to see what else is available, but for now, I'm staying put.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

GOOOOOO AUDREY!!!!!

Lydia said...

Also, I forgot to mention your girls and my girls both got the same dollhouse for Christmas.... Cool moms think alike!!!