Ok, after recieving enough hate mail for not yet displaying all of our Christmas glory, here we go! I really considered Christmas the entire time from Dec 21st - Jan. 3rd when Chris' office was closed, so great having Daddy home that whole time!!! It was such a relaxing and stress-free break! Ella was beyond prepared for Christmas! I think her favorite part was the carols. Each night we'd sing and dance to Christmas music as she belted out her favorites...jingle bells (Audrey sang too!), frosty the snow man and santa claus is coming to town. But she surprisingly knew the words to so many more and when I asked her which songs she sang when she went caroling at school, she sang the dreidel song!!! After all of the school parties, cookie decorating parties, and neighborhood parties, we were READY on Christmas eve! It was just the four of us, as Grandma and Grandpa Hargrave were mid-travles on their way from MD. The girls left their freshly baked cookies and milk by the fireplace for Santa (mmm...delicious!) and were able to open one gift. And I didn't even stress over the fact that there was a refusal to wear the intended matching Christmas PJs (??maybe a little!?). Chris and I may have been more excited about what was to come than the girls as we put all of the goodies under the tree!
I have no idea why Ella and Audrey have solem faces in most of these pictures! I promise they really enjoyed Christmas and all of their new presents!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment