We just returned from a great weekend away to Pensacola! It had been so long, but despite the wreckage of hurricanes past, it was still the same old stomping ground! New obviously, was dad and libby's home....warm, welcoming, reminiscent of my Grandma and Grandpa Hargrave's with unique craftsman details of its own. Perfect for them! They were completely prepared for the girls, which made packing and travel easy. Chris and I went into immediate relaxation mode, much like I did when coming home from college finals. I napped and slept like a college kid and it was FABULOUS! We took a field trip the the Naval Aviation Museum and the girls had a blast checking out and getting in and out of historical planes. We were also there for the re-opening of the Pensacola Country Club (where we were married) that had been rebuilt. Fun to be there again. As we drove home after the four day stint of eating beyond capacity and not lifting a finger, I decided to make those new years resolutions that I said I wasn't going to. To join a gym, get healthy again, etc. So much for my "eat more chocolate and not feel guilty" initial resolution. So, back in Jax Beach this morning, I packed up the girls to take a tour of the Y. It's time. I've taken liberty to not workout on a regular basis since the birth of Audrey and I am now suffering the repercussions! We do live at the beach....you'd think that was motivation in itself!!!!!!! We also visited a possible preschool for Audrey to join next fall, and stopped off at Suzanne's to let the girls play on the backyard bounce house remaining from Taylor's bday party. Busy morning!!! Here are some pics from the museum!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute pictures. i love captain audrey!
any pics of the new house?
Post a Comment