(I have no idea why this did not originally publish the whole thing.) After reading the article congratulating and profiling Laurel's 5th place finish at the IronGirl Triathlon in Las Vegas, I boo hooed my eyes out because I am just so happy and proud. To me she's always been invincible, truly the toughest girl I know, but to sit and read the words was just so emotional. Just wishing you the best of luck the rest of season and cheering from afar.
And while we're congratulating! Here's to Rebeccah and John's engagement! Very Exciting!!! And we're wishing you the fastest of luck this weekend at OLYMPIC TRIALS!!!!!! I'm still in awe....
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment