Wow, is all I can say when I look at this picture. Ella had just turned 19 months and she had become a BIG sister. At that time she seemed so big, old, and independent. We were preparing for the new baby, so Ella was inevitably no longer viewed as one. Last week, Audrey turned 19 months. I look at her and think "how in the world did I manage a newborn and a 19 month old." It just flew by so quickly. To me, Audrey is still such a baby!!! Yes she's big, smart, and sometimes independent, but she's a baby. It goes to show you that birth order truly has an impact. I can understand how the baby is always the baby.Yesterday was the official last day of school for Ella. She was picked to say the Pledge of Allegiance over the loud speaker in the morning. I wish I could have been there. She said the whole thing with her usual ...."and to the rePublix (our grocery store)....one mation, under god....." I'm so proud of her. Her "report card" was amazing and to quote Miss Linda, "she's every teacher's dream". I tried to explain the concept of summer and she looked at me and said "what will Miss Linda do without me?" She then balled when I told her that next year she'd have a new teacher. They are so sweet at this age!!!!!
1 comment:
mama b loves you!
Post a Comment