Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Day for the Daddies!!

We hope all the daddies had a great day last Sunday! We had a wonderful day, despite the rain that ruined my plans :( . We woke up and Audrey made coffee for Daddy! We let Daddy open his presents and then we went to Casa Marina for brunch! Pretty nice... it was the first time we had been there. I had arranged for our new babysitter, Rachel, to come at 4, so Chris and I could do all the beachy fun things that we never do.....evening beach trip, take the cruisers for a ride up to a local beach dive, etc, but the rain came tumbling down. So instead, we snuck into a few neighborhoods that we've been eyeing up for the eventual move, drove around, and went out to a nice dinner. Just being alone is good enough for us. We'll catch the beach another day.
I'm frantically packing for our trip to Cali!! We leave tomorrow and will stay with Shannon for a week and then drive up to Corona del Mar and stay with mom and harry for 5 days. It's a solo mission for me, traveling with the girls!! Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes when we return! Can't wait!!

1 comment:

lib said...

A happy day for a wonderful daddy!