Friday, June 20, 2008

Amazing Travelers!!!

Just writing to say that we have arrived in sunny CA safe and sound!! My girlies did amazing and actually had fun! The pre-trip jitters were for not. We flew to Atlanta first with Audrey on my lap. They did great! Luckily on the leg to San Diego I had a three seater to myself. We watched movies, colored, played games, and snacked! They were so well behaved and I am so thankful!!! We are having a blast. Shannon and the kids are hanging in there wonderfully without Mike!! I give her so much credit! We adapted to the time change with no problem and were off to Legoland this morning. Everyone is napping (of course not me b/c I have sleeping issues), so I'm taking a little down time myself. They have plenty of teeth in San Diego, I'm scouting out neighborhoods now!!!! j/k

3 comments:

lib said...

Have a great trip.....enjoy Legoland...enjoy your special time with Shannon!

CMG said...

I'm glad the plane ride went so well and that you're having fun. Still bummed that ALL of us Getriches/Villegases will miss you while you're out in SD :-( Guess you'll have to come again soon :-)

Sarah said...

If my memory serves me correctly, today is your b-day, right? (I always remember celebrating a Whetstone swim meet or practice!). Hope you have a great day, whatever you do! xoxo, Sarah