We also visited Christ Episcopal Church, where Audrey is enrolled in the "mommy's morning out" program, 2 mornings per week for 3 hours. I have mixed emotions with this one. Everyone raves about it, but when I arrived there were already 3 screaming kids occupying the 3 teachers and the 7 remaining kids were left to fend for themselves. I know it is the first day (psuedo-orientation b/c things got messed up with the hurricane), but it was so sad. I remember going through this last year with Ella, but she was a year older. I planned on using this day to just meet the teachers, hang out for a bit, and then leave b/c I needed to get over to Ella's school, so I just played with the kids and hung out in the room for an hour. Maybe it would have been better if I just left and didn't witness it all. We'll see. Wednesday is the first official day for both. I've been dying for school to start ever since mid-July and now that it's here, it's kind of sad to let go, especially Audrey. Give me a break, it's only 6 hours a week, right!?! I'm kind of crazy, but she's the baby!
This is the most I've ever seen them look alike!


Here's Audrey watching the start of the stormy, windy, hurricane last week! Stir crazy is the only way I can describe the family after 4 days in the house! The heavy wind and rain left us without power for only a few short hours, but did cause internal damage and leakage in house! Good thing we are still only renting!!


The Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa! Feeding giraffes and sting rays!
More beach time! We took the boogie boards out a bunch and some days the girls liked it and sometimes they were scared. They actually rode the waves with Chris. It was hilarious to see the "wow/holy sh*t" looks on their faces when the wave actually scooped them up and carried them in!
The Zoo with Grandma and Grandpa! Feeding giraffes and sting rays!
More beach time! We took the boogie boards out a bunch and some days the girls liked it and sometimes they were scared. They actually rode the waves with Chris. It was hilarious to see the "wow/holy sh*t" looks on their faces when the wave actually scooped them up and carried them in!
2 comments:
The girls are such beauties!
p.s. What's Flubber?
Katie and I are having a blast reading the updates and seeing the pictures. The girls look sooooo much alike, it's incredible!!!!! much love.....
Post a Comment