Making Flubber with Grandpa.
I can't believe it has been a month since I last posted! I have really no excuse except I've been 1. Lazy 2. really bad with taking pics and 3. addicted to Facebook, which has sucked my limited nap time computer ventures. More on that later.....
Time to play catch up! Dad and Libby have since come and gone twice. Their first visit was full of fun, especially celebrating Grandma's 21st (hehehe) birthday! We made flubber, made homemade cupcakes (with a magnolia cupcake recipe - remind me to stick to the store bought), went out to a nice dinner (just the grown ups), and went to the zoo! I think the most special part for us and the g-rents was Ella making her first visit to Pensacola without mom and dad! She spent 4 days with them and was treated like royalty! She truly had so much fun seeing her first imax movie, visiting the peacocks, the pool (every morning by 7:30) and "big bowls of yummy ice cream". I love that she's so independent and adventurous!
Painting Pottery for Grandma's Birthday Presents!
Here is Grandma wearing her special Birthday Crown made by Ella.
Grandma and Grandpa's second trip was to babysit the girls while we escaped to Bridgewater, NJ for Jill and Rich's wedding! Ahhhhhh! It's so nice to get away. We had so much fun catching up with the extended family and friends! Great to spend some QT with Scott and Michelle and Mom and Dad G without the buzz of kids all around. The bride and groom were beaming, happy beyond belief! Weddings are always so much fun. In other exciting marriage news, Chris and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on the 11th. That's nuts! Seems like yesterday!
1 comment:
A love-filled birthday....thank you so very, very much!! It was the best birthday celebration!!
Post a Comment