Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I feel like this week we are finally back to normal in somewhat of a routine. Ella has been loving camp and Audrey has had a chance to have some alone time with Mommy and playdates with her friend Banks. By nature of being second child, Audrey's social life pretty much consists of tagging along with Ella and her preschool friends, so I'm really excited for Audrey to start her little two mornings a week program this fall. We are ready for Grandma and Grandpa Hargrave to arrive tomorrow! And lucky for Ella and Audrey, Grandma has managed to find replicas of lambie and lovey!!!! yay!.........who knows how they will be received:) Gma and Gpa are staying until Wednesday and then are taking Ella back to Pensacola with them for a few days. She's really excited about her road trip and has her Cinderella dress and Nutcracker CD packed and ready for the trip. "I really need to show Grandma that I'm Cinderella. It's my name with Cinder in the front. Kinda crazy, right! And I need to put on some dance shows for them while I'm there." She says. Lately our days are spent reenacting (over and over and over and over...)the newest Cinderella book. Ella is Cinderella, Audrey is the fairy godmother, I end up being the Grand Duke in search of the other glass slipper (and double as the prince), and of course, when daddy's home, he gets to be the prince. This goes on for hours. Audrey has mastered the bibbity bobbity boo song and can turn any maiden in rags into a stylish ("stywish") Princess with one wisk of her wand. Extremely funny to witness.
We're off to the library this afternoon. They are having a well-known (to whom?) puppeteer put on a show and are having an ice cream social to follow. Something to do......

And, Shannon pointed out to me that in the pic below where Ella is crying b/c she doesn't want her pic taken, it's really b/c Carter just spit up and it's all over her hand. So sorry for throwing her under bus on that one!

No comments: