Here are a few from our trip to Winter Haven.
Audrey loves her Grandfathers!!!
Another great week for Audrey at school. Blossoming and becoming more comfortable and independent each day! Her teachers told me that all she talked about Monday was how she went to Bagel World, got a blueberry bagle with blueberry cream cheese, and ate it on the beach!!! Very verbose! Ella's new thing is putting her hand up in front of her face (in a "talk to the hand" motion) and saying "I'm not ready yet" when I go in the classroom after school. Ms. Rebecca recommended letting her stay after school for an hour or so with her friends in the extended day play room (PE room). Is that a sign that it's really boring at home??
We were up in the air all week as to whether the SoFL ladies and kiddies were going to make it this Thursday, and unfortch due to car issues, we are taking a raincheck on the reunion! boo hoo! In lieu of thier visit, we met friends at the zoo on Thursday, made plans to go out on Matthew's (ella's buddy) boat on Saturday and we have a babysitter Sat. night to go to Roy's with Suzanne and Shawn!! Not bad for last minute arrangements!
Poor Audrey is still hanging on to the cold and cough that we all had almost a month ago. We've been tending to the barking each night with the nebulizer and cough meds, but have seen no improvement. This is not unusual as we have had a few chest xrays in the past because of the lingering cough. I took her into the dr. because she woke up more congested and he said to treat her like she has asthma and prescribed another inhaler med and steriod breathing treament. I dropped of the script at Publix and after insurance kicked in, it was still $500!!!! I couldn't believe it! I must have the worst insurance. Poor baby, hope she gets better soon!
Jackie and I just sat down and had a real , not just hypothetical, conversation about me potentially working in her practice 2 days/wk beginning this Spring. It would be the best re-introduction into dentistry with her mentoring me back into the groove. You guys have heard me got through this before, but I'm excited about the potential this go 'round. Audrey is so much older and I have the itch again!
Last but not least, we made it to the pumpkin patch this week to pick out our pumpkins. The girls were mostly fascinated by the itty bitty ones! Getting ready for halloween is so much fun! Still deciding on costumes.
Daddy's humor!
1 comment:
A nice day at the pumpkin patch. Looking forward to seeing the pumpkins all carved AND being with you all. Love, Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment