Saturday, October 11, 2008

a bit of a pitty party

don't look at the time that this was posted....it's 11pm on a wild Saturday night. There is so much that I want to be a part of this weekend, but I am at home being mommy. Chris is in Gainesville with buddies at the LSU game, my dad and libby are in the Smokies being a part of ceremonies rich in Kephart history, friends are gathered at Seneca Park at the Watkins Mill reunion and I am wishing I was in upstate New York at Bec and John's wedding. I can only imagine how wonderfully put together and beautifully creative the whole weekend will be and I cannot wait to read the blogs and see the pictures following the big day!! So regretful that I couldn't make it happen.
on a cheery note, Danielle, Lydia, Marin, and Katelyn are coming for a FUN reunion next weekend! Ella is thrilled beyond belief, asking if her "old house friends" can sleep in her room with her. I'm all for it!

2 comments:

K said...

Cheer up girlfriend! You go out more than any other mommy I know!! Hey, guess what?? I just hired myself a cleaning lady!!! Hooray! I'm so happy I could cry!

jhg said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! i'm so happy for you, I could cry!!!!