before mommy got sick, too. Just started myself on Augmentin. Off to Pulmonologist today again. No change in Audrey. Chris is cancelling patients to come. We mean business!
This couldn't be more horrible timing. Murphy's Law would have it that I would be sick and helpless with Audrey right when I am about to take my first real continuing education course (yes, dentistry) in VEGAS! next week. Jackie is taking her whole team to Vegas for the LVI initial cosmetic course. This will be the 2nd time for her, but she wants her team up to speed, able to talk the talk and walk the walk. So, I'm tagging along to extract myself from mommyhood and immerse myself in teeth. Hoping to be invigorated, inspired, and hoping to learn a LOT. It doesn't hurt that it's in Vegas, too! With my friend. Cirque tickets are purchased and lots of fun will be had........assuming I get to go!
Grandma and Grandpop Geric arrive on Monday to hold down the fort for a few days and then Grandma and Grandpa Hargrave will take the girls to P'cola from Friday-Monday.
I'll be missing the big TPC weekend, but there will many more years to tackle that.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment