Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Vegas!
What an awesome trip that was!!!!!!! For those of you who don't know, LVI (Las Vegas Institute) offers courses as post graduate training for dentists who are interested in cosmetics (smile makeovers), metal free dentistry, neuromuscular dentistry, full mouth reconstruction, etc. I flew out there with Jackie and her team....her front desk, hygienist, and assistant. It was so inspiring and motivating! It made me want to get back into the swing of things immediately. I realized I'm still smart and I still remember it all. And, I learned soooooooooooooooooo much, especially about the way I want to practice in the future. If it weren't so damn expensive to take their classes, I'd have them all booked right now. Anyone have a spare $50K??? It was amazing to be there with Jackie's team and watch them all evolve together on the same page to make the practice better. I'm so proud of her. We had class on Wed, Thurs, and Fri from 8 am - 5pm and a few social functions to follow. We were able to hit the strip a few nights, saw an amazing cirque de soliel (la reve - awesome!), gambled a bit, and had tons of fun. I confirmed that I'm not really a Vegas lover due to the fact that I hate crowds and don't really like a bunch of gross people surrounding me (sorry to offend anyone), but it was great to be away. Great to wake up each morning and get showered and dressed without a concern about anyone but myself. I came home completely refreshed physically, emotionally, and professionally! On to great things.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool! Great to be re-inspired like that!
Post a Comment