Here are few of the daily hilarious quotes from the little ladies....
"My hair is leaking, my hair is leaking!" Audrey, when her bangs are in her eyes.
"Mommy, it's very important to swallow your mucus. That's gross, like Tripp!" Ella compares me to her friend at school when I expel (spit) some yuck from being sick!
"Sissy's scareding me!" When Ella chases her.
Chris hugged me from behind and Audrey screamed..."Get up, Mommy, get up! No, that's mine,daddy, that's mine! TIME OUT!" She's not interested in sharing mommy with anyone!
"I'm a genius. That's why I can dive in the pool and dance so good." Ella describes herself.
"Mommy, you be my Prince Eric Marry me and give me a ring and kiss me. I know you're not a boy, though." Ella delegating at pretend play.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like the word delegating...I have been calling Caroline "bossy" for too long. It must be a first born thing..gotta love 'em!!!!!
love, love, love!!!
Ella is a genius
miss you guys
Post a Comment