Thursday, March 26, 2009
I realized that I was emotionally writing with no filter in my last post and might have been a little excessive on my description of the social situations :))))) I know I wasn't BFF with everyone, especially at 2, and only opened up with my close ones. You just want the best for your little one and tend to over analyze and second guess along the way!! Take it day by day! Yesterday was a great one, so "ew on me", as we used to say. Auds teach said she sang the ABC's to the class and was eager to be line leader to the playground. Glad she's showing me up. I think one of Audrey's favorite things is going to gymnastics with Ella and watching all that goes on in the big gymnasium through the glass window! She is mesmerized and tries to do all the tricks when we get home. Every curb or parking bumper becomes a balance beam and on every couch cushion or bed we do forward rolls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to hear that - a future gymnast!! :-)
I think of you all the time when we are there. I'm sure Elyse will be in the gym in no time :)
Post a Comment